The journey to Financial Independence is daunting, but not impossible. With dedication and effort we can all get there. The skills you need, can be learnt and are transferrable. The best bit, the internet makes them freely available to anyone who needs them. In fact this blog is an attempt at doing exactly that, passing on the skills to get to FI, to you.
So if all the skills are available for free why Financial Coaching?
Its simple. Time is money. Even more so when you are a starting out, and building a compounding machine. The faster you start the better it is for you in the long term. And when starting out it feels overwhelming. Where do you start from? Are you making the right choices? What should be your way forward? Like I said daunting. In fact I questioned myself and wondered if I was crazy for even imagining a life of FI. To help you not make the mistakes I made, financial coaching. There are 2 scenarios in which you could benefit from Financial Coaching
Incase you are starting on your FI journey, the coaching session will focus on 3 objectives:
- To asses your current Financial condition as is
- Understand and your needs and aspirations
- Convert your needs/aspirations into a short and long term plan
- Review your progress as per the plan (for later sessions)
A coaching session is not a one size fits all. Your needs, dreams and aspirations may be very different from someone else. Hell I am sure they will be very different from mine. But the common thread here is to get to the Goal of Financial Independence and finding ways to get to your Goal.
Secondly if you have already started on your Journey to FI, you can still benefit from financial coaching.
- Look at your Financial game plan and suggest ways to optimise it.
- Review your progress reassure you that your on the right path, point out issues if any. That reassurance can be the difference between confidently marching forward, and overthinking your every step.
- Want to bounce some of your ideas on how to get to FI?. Want to see check if your numbers all add up?. Where can you control expenses?
Talk to someone whos struggled with these concepts and ideas just as you are. Discuss your ideas, optimise your plans and take those first steps towards FI.
Lets start of with an initial chat to find a comfort level. Send me your details down below.